Welcome to Alafaya Vision Center
Optometry & Eye Care in Orlando, Florida
At Alafaya Vision Center we take care of each individual patient with the utmost quality eye care. You and your family can count on us for all of your glasses, contacts and eye health needs.
We Now Offer Retinal Imaging – New State of the Art Testing!
Our Goal is to make your experience with Alafaya Vision Center as smooth and pleasant as possible.
The eye doctors at Alafaya Vision Center believe in looking at the big picture when it comes to your eye health. During each eye exam we take the time to get to know you, your ocular history and your vision needs. Our optometrists will provide you with the best care, advice, options and follow up.
Alafaya Vision Center serves the residents of Kissimmee, Doctor Phillips, Oviedo, and the greater Orlando, FL area. Come visit us today for total family eye care.
We invite New and returning patients to take advantage of our optometric website:
- You can “meet” Drs. Virani, Toth, Manguikian and Runda, the leading Eye Doctors in Orlando, FL
- Check out our Services featuring complete eye exams, our OPTOS Retinal Scan, Latisse eyelash enhancement, eye emergency management, contact lenses and evaluations, treatment for eye diseases, children’s vision care and other eye care services.
- See the Insurance Plans we accept
- Find a map, directions, hours & contact details for your convenience.
- Our website enables you to fill out forms, request, schedule appointments at either office and even Order Contacts Online.
Great Eyecare and Eyewear in Orlando, FL
Alafaya Vision Center proudly offers Digital Retina Scans! This new service can be done during your comprehensive eye exam and it only takes minutes. The optomap® Retinal Exam, which has even been featured on Dr. Oz, is a non-invasive test that gives you and your eye doctor a real-time, hi-def view of the retina, which may show early signs of glaucoma or macular degeneration. During this OPTOS Retinal Exam we can also detect retinal detachments, eye tumors, and other health problems like diabetes, high blood pressure and high cholesterol. Plus, because it is all computerized, we store your optomap® results so we can monitor for eye changes by comparing future retinal scans to the baseline images. Your Orlando optometrists recommend a digital retina scan to all patients, even those who do not wear glasses or contacts.